Main Topics:

Filter Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
(#1)
Old
rockjr

Credits: 0 [Check]
0 Toon
Default 10-04-2006, 07:53 PM

I fired my speculator (I mean broker) and I opened a TradeKing Account. They are offerring a $50.00 bonus to me for any of my "friends" that I refer - who create an account, deposit $1000.00, and make one trade. I am willing to split the $50.00 (50-50) with anyone who wants me to submit their email for the referral process.

My broker was hitting me for a minimum of $80.00 per trade (buy and sell) and when I reviewed his record I decided that I could do just as well on my own. TradeKing charges just $4.99 a trade (buy and sell) and I just placed my first trade a couple of days ago. They are a little slow (in my opinion) on the money transfer side of things but other than that everything went just swimmingly. ^_^

If you are interested in the referral split email me at [email protected] with the subject = "TradeKing" and I will be happy to submit your email and if you fulfil the obligations and I am credited the $50.00 I will cut you a check for $25.00. If you have any questions please email me and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

OFFER DETAILS

We’ve grown like gangbusters since our launch last December, and we know exactly who to thank: You.
Here’s your chance to earn $50 for spreading the good word about TradeKing.

It's super-easy.
Here’s how to get started

1. Login to your TradeKing account.

2. Click on “Refer A Friend” under “Services" -- the far-right menu selection. "Refer-a-friend" is the last selection on the sub-menu.

3. Enter as many email addresses as you like, and you’re off!
When your friend opens a TradeKing account with at least $1,000 and places their first trade with us, we'll deposit $50 cash into your account. You must have a regular investment (non-retirement) account to receive your award, but your friend can have any kind of account. We’ll credit your account within 30 days of your friend’s first trade.

4. Manage your referrals online.
Check your referral status or send more referrals anytime. Just return to the Refer-a-Friend page and follow the prompts.

Your referrals are 100% private.
Refer away in privacy — we don't store or use these email addresses for any purpose other than sending the referral message. Please read our privacy policy.

Thanks again for making our phenomenal growth a reality. We really do appreciate your business. If we can help you with anything on your account, feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Richard J. Hagen, Jr.
Chief Operating Officer
TradeKing
(877) 495-KING (5464)

* Referrers must have a regular investment account (non-retirement) to qualify for rewards. Referred customers must deposit at least $1000 into a new TradeKing account of any type and place at least one trade of any type for the referrer to earn the $50 reward. TradeKing reserves the right to amend or cancel this program at any time.

*Online trading system response times may vary due to market conditions, system performance, and other factors. Non-U.S. residents may be subject to country-specific restrictions. Please review carefully our disclosures, viewable at http://wiki.financialblogs.com/displ...ce/Disclosures before making any investment decisions.

© TradeKing. All rights reserved. Member NASD and SIPC.

Share |
Please share this post to help us keep sharing revenue with you
(#2)
Old
eggroll Offline
eggroll is on a distinguished road

Credits: 502
0 Toon
Default I am very much interested to work with you. - 07-02-2013, 07:57 PM

I want to earn $ 25. What should I do ? please tell me clearly. You said me to send my email id. This is my email - [email protected]
I want to know how you will send me $ 25 ? what is the procedure. please send me a mail. I am very much interested.

Share |
Please share this post to help us keep sharing revenue with you

Featured deals:
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
$100 bonus - Justice Federal Credit Union : 18 Month Share Certificate with a $5,000 deposit; Exp. - unknown
http://ibankdesign.com/board/style_emoticons/default/angelic.gif LINK Terms from the CU website: Accept our $100 bonus dividend when you open an 18-Month Share Certificate with a minimum deposit of $5,000* and enjoy an amazing 3.0% APY. This is our way of saying...Thank you for 100 years of service! APY is subject to change without notice. Rate effective 07/01/08. Promotional share...
markber Local bonuses for personal accounts 0 10-30-2008 10:18 AM
$100 bonus - Educational Systems Federal Credit Union : Every $10,000 Deposited in New Share Certificates; Exp. - unknown
:unsure: LINK - PDF file Bank website IBD note: I wonder how many $100s you can get if you can make several deposits of $10K in New Share Certificates. You may be eligible for CU membership via Anacostia Watershed Society ($30 membership fee).
markber Expired bank bonuses 1 01-13-2008 10:30 AM
REFERRAL ING DIRECT$25 BONUS & 4.75%
Please send me an e-mail to: [email protected] :blink: with your FIRST and LAST name and your e-mail address and I wiil send you a referral for free $25 Ing Direct Orange Savings Account . When you open a savings account (minimum $250 initial balance) using my referal you will receive a FREE $25 and after you open the account you can refer up to 25 of your friends or family (even people in...
gsf06 Bank referral exchange 1 02-07-2006 03:20 PM
$25 Referral Bonus
Email me at [email protected] and I will send you a refferal right away. Please include a subject. This is a thread to offer referral links for ING direct savings account. A person who is referred gets $25. A referring person gets $10. Here are program details from ING direct web site: "Share the benefits of the Orange Savings Account with your friends and family! For helping...
tricedallas Bank referral exchange 0 07-31-2005 04:49 AM

Do your homework before you make a purchase!
Price comparison at NexTag:

Compare Prices on Computers,
Electronics & More