Main Topics:

Filter Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
(#1)
Old
Reed Richards Offline
Reed Richards is on a distinguished road

Credits: 322
0 Toon
Default What are the things to remember when starting a new business..? - 04-19-2015, 02:31 PM

The thing one has to keep in mind when starting a new business or work is that we should always be looking at both corners, if we just see the profits we can make and ignore the losses then we will never be able to perform well, as every little loss will disturb us badly and to avoid that we should analysis everything well before starting. I do trading and with OctaFX broker, I know my risk levels and mostly I make profits due to their amazing service with low spread of just 0.2 pips.

Share |
Please share this post to help us keep sharing revenue with you
(#2)
Old
Ray Koval Offline
Ray Koval is on a distinguished road

Credits: 414
0 Toon
Default 04-20-2015, 06:58 PM

The most important thing to remember while starting any business or work is that we should first collect knowledge and experience, if we have done that then we will obviously be successful. I get great education from my brokert has complete section dedicated to just education, it help us learn everything step by step and that seriously helps increase our chance of success, so this is just the ideal way to start in any business especially like trading.

Last edited by Ray Koval; 01-29-2017 at 03:05 PM.
Share |
(#3)
Old
Reed Richards Offline
Reed Richards is on a distinguished road

Credits: 322
0 Toon
Default 05-15-2015, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Koval View Post
The most important thing to remember while starting any business or work is that we should first collect knowledge and experience, if we have done that then we will obviously be successful. I get great education from my broker Nova FX, it has complete section dedicated to just education, it help us learn everything step by step and that seriously helps increase our chance of success, so this is just the ideal way to start in any business especially like trading.
The things to remember when starting a business is that we should be selecting where to invest, as every business is good with right investment. I am also making my investment with OctaFX broker, it has 50% bonus on deposit, so thatís seriously helpful in making my investment grow and this is not ordinary bonus because of the ability to work in margin levels, as that is what really boost my chances to make great profits much easier than ever before.

Share |
(#4)
Old
Bob Gaudio Offline
Bob Gaudio is on a distinguished road

Credits: 330
0 Toon
Default 05-28-2015, 02:37 PM

We should just remember that profits and losses are part and parcel of business and we should never take it to heart, if we take it too seriously then we will never be able to survive or do much, I am lucky that for me there is Nova FX broker, it has lovely 111% bonus offer on deposit, so using this means I can trade with ultra-comfort and that gives me great chance to get the results in my favor without m much trouble.

Share |
(#5)
Old
Ray Koval Offline
Ray Koval is on a distinguished road

Credits: 414
0 Toon
Default 01-29-2017, 04:30 PM

I wonít talk about any other business, but will mainly talk about Forex, as I have been doing it since last 8 years and I have been working it out successfully. I believe the biggest advantage for me comes with OctaFX, as they are so very special by all means and measurements to do with the safety that they bring to the stable and also with the conditions thatís already mentioned. I am working on their ECN account that can be operated with just 5 dollars while have no issues over slippage, re quote or any sort of delay at all, so that really enhances my chances and allows me to work nicely which makes me feel absolutely great with trading.

Share |

Featured deals:
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Other Electronics: 10% off Dell Vostro 1440 14-inch Business Laptop - Starting at $359 after Coupon at Dell Small Business (Electronics, Computers) + 1% cashback via Extradime.net. Exp. - 11/11/2011
When shopping at Dell Small Business , take advantage of its promo "10% off Dell Vostro 1440 14-inch Business Laptop - Starting at $359 after Coupon" by using coupon code 4J?W56DPHGN09N. Code expires 11/11/2011 Extradime.net will give you 1% cashback if you go to the merchant site via ExtraDime.net and make a purchase. Dell Small Business sells products that belong to categories...
Gadgetdude Expired coupon codes 0 10-27-2011 11:02 AM
Other Electronics: 10% off Dell Vostro 1540 15-inch Business Laptop - Starting at $359 after Coupon at Dell Small Business (Electronics, Computers) + 1% cashback via Extradime.net. Exp. - 11/11/2011
When shopping at Dell Small Business , take advantage of its promo "10% off Dell Vostro 1540 15-inch Business Laptop - Starting at $359 after Coupon" by using coupon code 4J?W56DPHGN09N. Code expires 11/11/2011 Extradime.net will give you 1% cashback if you go to the merchant site via ExtraDime.net and make a purchase. Dell Small Business sells products that belong to categories...
Gadgetdude Expired coupon codes 0 10-27-2011 05:35 AM
Home: 20% off any order when using this coupon code at Linens N Things RSS RSS Facebook Share See more discounts, offers, and cheap deals from Linens 'N Things Click Here to View Coupon Code Code: holiprep Get code and visit site Great! Here's what to d
20% off any order when using this coupon code at Linens N Things Code: holiprep
angie828 Online Shopping Coupons and Discount Codes 2 10-27-2010 07:44 PM
Other Electronics: $380 off Select Vostro 430 Mini Towers when you customize your system to a starting price of $1249 (32-bit OS) at Dell Small Business (Electronics, Computers) + 1% cashback via Extradime.net. Exp. - 7/8/2010
When shopping at Dell Small Business , take advantage of its promo "$380 off Select Vostro 430 Mini Towers when you customize your system to a starting price of $1249 (32-bit OS)" by using coupon code Z7GFGH7CRDZZFN. Code expires 7/8/2010 Extradime.net will give you 1% cashback if you go to the merchant site via ExtraDime.net and make a purchase. Dell Small Business sells products...
Gadgetdude Expired coupon codes 0 07-04-2010 08:02 AM
Guides on Starting Business Online
What is PTC (Pay To Click)? Pay To Click (PTC) websites provide an easy way for members to earn a little extra cash, while bringing advertisers closer to members through guaranteed, targeted ads. Pay to click is when advertisers pay a user to actually click on an ad to visit the advertiser's website. How Do I Get Started? First of all, set up a new email account. Then, open a Paypal or ...
chinlun48 Referral and affiliate forum, general 0 02-28-2010 12:25 AM

Do your homework before you make a purchase!
Price comparison at NexTag:

Compare Prices on Computers,
Electronics & More