ExtraDime community
Hot deals:

Main Topics:

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Free stuff, general Forum Tools Search this Forum
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Reverse Sort Order    Replies         Views     
explanations, free stuff, programs, tips Sticky Thread Sticky: "Free stuff" programs: tips and explanations
Below are tips how to do 'free stuff' deals and explanations where the money come from. I am reposting this info from a website of a person who has apparently received an iPod and a flatscreen LCD monitor via such programs. Since I did not have a chance to do any of these deals, I thought that his opinion and experience would be more useful than mine. If you decide to go to his website to read...
Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. markber
05-06-2014 01:18 AM
by aliraza1214 Go to last post
6 3,018
goodnights, underjams Goodnights underjams
Help your child sleep with confidence with GoodNites® UnderJams for boys and girls.. Go here and get a free sample of Goodnight Underjams. Bedwetting Children: Free Sample from UnderJams Night Wear for Boys
01-28-2009 07:34 PM
by kymber1209 Go to last post
0 399
child, free, kit Free Child ID kit
01-28-2009 07:29 PM
by kymber1209 Go to last post
0 365
candy, free Free Candy...
Simple idea, and yes it is just you put in your details and you will recieve a few promotional sized packets of sweets to sample, on the basis that you may like them enough to order more... The candy Store - FREE SAMPLE form
01-04-2009 02:43 PM
by sjbrand99 Go to last post
0 434
- - -
So many
So many of these seem to have a hook or catch. Arent theer any erally good freebies that dont require, purchase or completion of the forever survey thing. julie
jimmys devoted
12-08-2008 12:30 AM
by mmmarsalia Go to last post
3 493
1day, december, dvd, free, redbox, rental Redbox Free 1-Day DVD Rental in December
Codes: 12/07/08 - 11MOMS4US 12/14/08 - 11MOMS4UA 12/21/08 - 11MOMS4UN 12/28/08 - 11MOMS4UT 01/04/09 - 11MOMS4UA **Credit card needed for the transaction to obtain DVD, and input the above code to get 1-day free discount **
12-08-2008 12:26 AM
by mmmarsalia Go to last post
0 615
computers, free, laptop Free New Laptop Computers
More info here: http://www.pfjournal.com/articles/free-new-laptop-computers/
11-11-2008 01:39 PM
by mushroom-eater Go to last post
3 754
blockbuster, cash, free, month, movies Free movies for a month @ Blockbuster plus $17 cash
Go to the following link for Treasure Trooper & Sign up for a Blockbuster online account you will be charged 9.99 & have unlimited movie rentals for one month you will be paid $27.00 to sign up. $10 of the 27 will cover your first months subscribtion & you will have $17.00 left to take to the bank. Make sure to cancel after the first month or you will continue to be charged. Please use my link...
04-17-2007 02:26 PM
by skivalley Go to last post
0 376
cancel, dollars, easy, offers, sign Sign Up & Cancel offers for $21 Easy dollars
This site is the best. Here is another tip for a quick $21.00 Here are the steps Sign up for Stamps.com for the 30 free trial & get $15.00, Second sign up for EVoice 30 day trial get $5.00. Last for a quick $1.00 sign up for Johnnie Walker's web site & now you have the easiest $21.00 you have ever made!! Go to this link & please use this link if you just sign up someone randomly selected will...
02-13-2007 10:48 AM
by skivalley Go to last post
0 381
fnb, grades, pays, program FNB Pays for Grades Program
http://www.fnb-beatrice.com/FNBPaysforgrades.pdf (from bankersonline threads) More or less: A high school student who gets an A or a B on their report card will get a freebie from a local retailer... chances for 4 $150 drawings grand prize of $1000 scholarship account
11-25-2006 01:55 AM
by samdankawan Go to last post
1 530
entertainment, free, guide, savers, sbc Free Entertainment Savers Guide from SBC
Highlights * Register at the SaversGuide for access to hundreds of discounts. * Enjoy 50% and 20% discounts with SBC's compliments. * Choose from more than 75,000 discounts, redeemable in your home market or anywhere you may be traveling. Save at restaurants, hotels, retailers, attractions and more! * Your registration is valid for one year. * Coupons must be redeemed...
03-24-2006 09:29 PM
by FIREFinance Go to last post
0 1,794
card, gift, walmart $250 Wal-Mart Gift Card
LINK Program Terms & Conditions These terms and membership policy describe the participation requirements for the Consumerincentivepromotions (Consumerincentivepromotions) membership incentive program and its general policies. Consumerincentivepromotions ('Consumerincentivepromotions' or 'we' or 'us') is solely responsible for the administration of this membership incentive offer....
03-02-2006 08:13 PM
by Melanie Go to last post
1 1,347
card, free, gift, visa Free $500 Visa gift card
LINK - See terms and conditions below. Also, you may want to check later in this thread what offers Jay Shaw picked to receive the card. Thanks Jay for sharing your experience! :) ************* I am not sure if I have time to try to get this bonus (six offers!) but I did check what is inside. Here is the story so far:- First, the website ask you to enter your zip code. - Then, it... (Multi-page thread 1 2)
Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. markber
12-20-2005 03:37 PM
by jcworlds Go to last post
16 3,879
card, free, gift, prepaid $500 Free Pre-paid Gift Card
$500 Free Pre-paid Visa Gift Card: . Use it at millions of locations that Visa is accepted worldwide. . Works the same as cash. click: http://www.consumergain.com/ I have ALREADY made the promise that I would find high quality of money deals, and now I am delivering my promises.
12-10-2005 12:01 PM
by shybenny Go to last post
0 502
mastercard, testdrive, toyota Get $40 Mastercard for Toyota test-drive
http://www.imcertifiable.com/images/car_cartoon2.gif LINK Terms: No purchase necessary. One gift per addressee. Verified test drive is required. Gift cannot be redeemed for cash, and no change will be given. Gift is not transferable. Lost or stolen gift will not be replaced. Toyota is not responsible for late, lost, or misdelivered Gift Vouchers. Valid only at Toyota dealerships in AL,...
10-23-2005 03:15 PM
by markber Go to last post
0 819
Post New Thread

Display Options
Showing threads 1621 to 1635 of 1660
Forum Tools Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search

No new posts No new posts More than 15 replies or 150 views Hot thread with no new posts
Closed Thread Thread is closed