Filter Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
(#11)
Old
bonehead

Credits: 0 [Check]
0 Toon
Default 02-23-2006, 10:21 AM

thanks
question: how come it might work with paypal but not ing if both use an ach transfer?

Share |
Please share this post to help us keep sharing revenue with you
(#12)
Old
Bankgeek

0 Toon
Default 04-11-2006, 03:51 PM

You are not really cheating because most of these banks will accept any kind of electronic transaction as a Direct Deposit. As for those that don't, they don't care. If they did they'd monitor your account and then refuse to pay the bonus. But if they did that the word would get out as fast as you type a message on these boards and they'd lose business. So it's more profitable for them to look the other way.

When I use Paypal to make the transfers it shows up with my first and last name and Co. at the end of it at the bank even though it's just a personal account but I am using if for business purposes from time to time.

Share |
(#13)
Old
Paperchaser777

0 Toon
Default 09-09-2007, 10:30 PM

Hi,

I'm new here of course... I have some questions...

if I were to just deposit some funds online from my Bank of America account to a new bank offering a bonus, wouldn't this be considered an eligible direct deposit?

Do we have an updated list of banks that will accept what I mentioned, as a direct deposit?

This is a really cool way to make some cash! Any insight on this will be greatly appreciated.

Share |
(#14)
Old
Ray Koval Offline
Ray Koval is on a distinguished road

Credits: 400
0 Toon
Default 01-28-2015, 10:15 AM

I really hate Paypal as they make it too hard for us to be able use them and also have so many restrictions that if we use it for Forex trading we can get into huge problem. I mostly like to use Skrill payment processor it is popular and much easier and especially for Forex trading it is completely reliable and with OctaFX broker, I get free from charges of deposit or withdrawal and also I can keep large funds without any danger.

Share |
(#15)
Old
Reed Richards Offline
Reed Richards is on a distinguished road

Credits: 306
0 Toon
Default 03-29-2015, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Koval View Post
I really hate Paypal as they make it too hard for us to be able use them and also have so many restrictions that if we use it for Forex trading we can get into huge problem. I mostly like to use Skrill payment processor it is popular and much easier and especially for Forex trading it is completely reliable and with OctaFX broker, I get free from charges of deposit or withdrawal and also I can keep large funds without any danger.
When it comes to Forex trading you really should not expect to use PayPal mate, itís the worst payment processor for trading and most top brokers have banned them for this reason only and even if someone has itís one that are very low quality so we should stay away from using PayPal as much as possible or itís a huge risk to us.

Most people use OctaFX broker since their reputation is so clean and clear that people treat investing with them as keeping money in bank. They are regulated and also have won several awards for their unmatchable service which includes low spread of just 0.2 petite and super Ė fast platforms where we get all the trades executed in matter of seconds.

Share |
(#16)
Old
Caine Offline
Caine is on a distinguished road

Credits: 268
0 Toon
Default 03-06-2016, 05:55 PM

I am not really able to understand what you really mean, but I believe if you want to talk about deposit or investment then you should do it in a business like Forex, it is legitimate plus we can even start with low investment, so thatís something really good and makes thing work nicely. I am trading with OctaFX broker where there are wide options for deposit; I really enjoy using Skrill while I also use bank account on bigger investment, it is something that makes me feel pretty much comfortable given I know I can get my money whenever I wish since their system is set instant, it is something that means I donít have to worry about anything at all.

Share |

Featured deals:
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bank bonuses: $150 bonus - 1st Mariner Bank : open a Classic Direct Deposit Account, deposit $200, and activate a direct deposit within 90 days; Exp. - unknown
http://ibankdesign.com/board/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif LINK Terms: You are eligible to receive $150 credit when you open a Classic Direct Deposit Account, deposit $200, and activate a direct deposit within 90 days! A service charge of $15.00 will be assessed if account is closed within 90 days. Classic Direct Deposit annual percentage yield of .50% is effective as of...
markber Local bonuses for personal accounts 0 10-10-2010 07:47 AM
Bank bonuses: "Free" 8 GB iPod Touch - Bryn Mawr Trust Bank : checking account with direct deposit; Exp. - 2/28/09
The following info was posted by SD member khoka on SD: QUOTE Free 8 GB Ipod Touch $250 form Bryn Mawr Trust Bank, PA for opening a checking account with direct deposit, which must occur by May 15, 2009. Direct deposit of payroll or govt checks only ( No Paypal deposit) Offer valid till Feb 28 2009. Min $250 to open the account, there after no min bal reqd. Account must remain open for...
markber Local bonuses for personal accounts 0 02-03-2009 09:00 AM
$50 bonus - Liberty Bank : new checking account, initial deposit, direct deposit; Exp. - unknown
http://ibankdesign.com/board/style_emoticons/default/sneaky.gif LINK $50 for Affinity Checking $50 for Freedom Checking $50 for Jumbo Checking
markber Local bonuses for personal accounts 0 10-30-2008 10:18 AM
$200 bonus - Citibank : checking account, $1000 initial deposit, have direct deposit or use bill pay for 6 months; Exp. - 6/30/08
:unsure: The following info about Citibank bonus was posted on budgetcents.net source: budgetcents.net/2008/05/14/200-bonus-for-opening-citibank-checking-account
markber Expired bank bonuses 2 06-15-2008 07:22 PM
$102 - BankAtlantic : $500 Initial Deposit, Direct Deposit or ACH debit; FL - only; Expires 1/31/06
http://www.frogsonice.com/froggy/images/kermit3.gif LINK FREE $77 Gift Card1 FREE up to $25 for your unused checks from your current bank FREE 7 day banking with convenient hours FREE MP3 player or portable TV FREE Online Banking & Bill Pay
markber Expired bank bonuses 3 01-12-2006 01:22 PM

Do your homework before you make a purchase!
Price comparison at NexTag:

Compare Prices on Computers,
Electronics & More