Filter Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
(#1)
Old
Ray Koval Offline
Ray Koval is on a distinguished road

Credits: 400
0 Toon
Default Top Class Binary Software! - 02-18-2015, 07:40 PM

We often worry about how we are going to survive in this huge Forex field but now all that is finish if we get this latest tool OptionBot 2.0, it is the highest performing signal service with accuracy comfortably above 90% so with such results sky is really the limit for profits. I have used many software for binary trading but this is one of itís kind and we really canít compare it to any other and in short this is the ticket to a successful journey!

Share |
Please share this post to help us keep sharing revenue with you
(#2)
Old
Caine Offline
Caine is on a distinguished road

Credits: 268
0 Toon
Default 03-18-2015, 06:06 AM

I have traded on binary option few times using the automatic software but I believe itís not good enough and thatís why I have moved back to the old way of manual trading and now with my new technique I am highly successful and I learned it only from Is Anyoption a SCAM? - MUST SEE Customer Review since they have many lovely strategies that can be career defining for a youngster if used properly.

Share |
(#3)
Old
Bob Gaudio Offline
Bob Gaudio is on a distinguished road

Credits: 328
0 Toon
Default 11-23-2015, 01:39 PM

If we are to win in Binary Option trading then we need to collect knowledge and experience, it makes no difference with which broker we are working, as without knowledge we are just doom. I am lucky that I am working with Nova FX company, it has great educational course that help us work well while they also provide 111% bonus for all Binary Option traders who make deposit here, so thatís simply awesome and makes Binary Option trading walk in the park.

Share |
(#4)
Old
Caine Offline
Caine is on a distinguished road

Credits: 268
0 Toon
Default 08-29-2016, 11:59 AM

Frankly speaking, I donít think there is much future with software like these because they rarely work and if we really want to achieve success that will last then we got to work it out on our own terms instead of anything else. I believe best way is to trade manually which enables us for working nicely and for me itís especially to do with OctaFX broker using their low spreads from 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there is also massive rebate scheme where we can get 50% back on all trading orders which includes the losing trades too, so thatís why I find it incredibly good and thatís something how I am able to work well and is the exact reason behind my success so far.

Share |
(#5)
Old
Reed Richards Offline
Reed Richards is on a distinguished road

Credits: 320
0 Toon
Default 10-28-2017, 01:59 AM

I am not fan of these software. I feel it is far better for us to use our own mind and that is only way possible if we are with reliable and trustworthy broker. Fortunately, I have just that in FreshForex, who are awesome by all means, and measurements with their zero spreads, high leverage up to 1:1000 and they even have $200 No Deposit Bonus that enables one to start easily and figure out the way to move forward.

Share |

Featured deals:
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Games:
JVC 47" Class LCD HDTV Now: $609.99 at TigerDirect.com (Electronics, Games/Software, Computers) + 3% cashback via Extradime.net. Exp. - 6/16/2012

If you shop at TigerDirect.com , you can get promo "JVC 47" Class LCD HDTV Now: $609.99" when using coupon code JQR63055. Code expires 6/16/2012 In addition, if you open an Extradime.net account, go to the merchant site and make a purchase via ExtraDime.net, you get an extra 3% cash back. TigerDirect.com sells products that belong to categories Electronics, Games/Software, Computers.
BeastMaster3dLevel Expired coupon codes 0 06-12-2012 11:07 PM
Games:
TCL 32 Class LED HDTV Now: $259.99 at TigerDirect.com (Electronics, Games/Software, Computers) + 3% cashback via Extradime.net. Exp. - 6/9/2012

If you shop at TigerDirect.com , you can get promo "TCL 32 Class LED HDTV Now: $259.99" when using coupon code UPF62686. Code expires 6/9/2012 In addition, if you open an Extradime.net account, go to the merchant site and make a purchase via ExtraDime.net, you get an extra 3% cash back. TigerDirect.com sells products that belong to categories Electronics, Games/Software, Computers.
BeastMaster3dLevel Expired coupon codes 0 06-04-2012 03:27 PM
Computer: Proscan 50 Class LCD HDTV Now: $579.99 at TigerDirect.com (Electronics, Games/Software, Computers) + 3% cashback via Extradime.net. Exp. - 6/9/2012
I found the following TigerDirect.com promotion Proscan 50 Class LCD HDTV Now: $579.99 Use coupon code UPU62692 to get this discount. Code expires 6/9/2012 Plus, if you are buying via Extradime.net, you will get 3% cashback. TigerDirect.com sells products that belong to categories Electronics, Games/Software, Computers.
ComputerGeek Expired coupon codes 0 06-03-2012 11:38 PM
Games:
LG 47 Class LCD 3D HDTV Now: $749.99 at TigerDirect.com (Electronics, Games/Software, Computers) + 3% cashback via Extradime.net. Exp. - 5/19/2012

If you shop at TigerDirect.com , you can get promo "LG 47 Class LCD 3D HDTV Now: $749.99" when using coupon code URL61159. Code expires 5/19/2012 In addition, if you open an Extradime.net account, go to the merchant site and make a purchase via ExtraDime.net, you get an extra 3% cash back. TigerDirect.com sells products that belong to categories Electronics, Games/Software, Computers.
BeastMaster3dLevel Expired coupon codes 0 05-19-2012 07:02 AM
Other Electronics: Vizio 47 Class LCD HDTV Now: $499.99 at TigerDirect.com (Electronics, Games/Software, Computers) + 3% cashback via Extradime.net. Exp. - 5/5/2012
When shopping at TigerDirect.com , take advantage of its promo "Vizio 47 Class LCD HDTV Now: $499.99" by using coupon code FPW60286. Code expires 5/5/2012 Extradime.net will give you 3% cashback if you go to the merchant site via ExtraDime.net and make a purchase. TigerDirect.com sells products that belong to categories Electronics, Games/Software, Computers.
Gadgetdude Expired coupon codes 0 05-02-2012 04:01 AM

Do your homework before you make a purchase!
Price comparison at NexTag:

Compare Prices on Computers,
Electronics & More